Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ten on Tuesday.



1. Today is Holly's baby shower. I should be getting ready, I guarantee you I am not. Good things I have understanding friends who don't care if my house is perfect.

2. I'm going to visit Andrea. I'm so excited I could pee, but I won't because I really like this chair.

3. Andrew's 2 weeks for R&R were WAY to short.

4. My nephew is the cutest kid on the planet. He is going to bed early so the sun can go see Uncle Andrew early so that Uncle Andrew can have more day to get the bad guys and come home sooner. Seriously, how sweet is
that (if you take out the killing people part).

5. Tango is protesting the fact that Andrew is gone. She does this every time he leaves. It always makes me laugh because she protests by not pooping. Yup you read that right the dog is refusing to poop. Not my problem, less poop for me to pick up and she's never exploded before so I doubt she will this time.

6. Munchkin often yells at me to go to bed when it gets to late and I'm still up. The sad part is I listen to her. My cat has set my bed time and usually between 11 and midnight.

7. I have been knitting and crocheting like a crazy person. I have tons of stuff I'm making for friends, family, and the holidays. What I really want to be doing is finishing the socks, mittens, and sweater I'm making for me.

8. I miss my family like crazy. I think it's because Andrew left so recently. I always miss my family more right after he leaves.

9.

10.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm so excited *I* could pee too! Except I'm at work, and they wouldn't appreciate that.

Love the pictures, by the way - totally made me laugh in the middle of a quiet waiting room. Now the clients probably think I should be the one going to therapy, not them.