Saturday, October 15, 2011

50 Q to free your mind. (11-15)

  • You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
  • This is a difficult one to answer. I would let the people know that it was my friend they were speaking about and then excuse myself from the table. I would like to think I would also defend my friend, but I'm not sure I would be able to offend people that I admire so much. I do know that my opinion of those people would be greatly changed and I would not respect or admire them anymore.

  • If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
  • Be careful what you put out into the world because it will come back to you 10 fold when you least expect it.

  • Would you break the law to save a loved one?
  • If it was absolutely necessary, yes.

  • Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
  • Definitely. I believe it's that sometimes I can't see the forest through the trees.

  • What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
  • When I'm in a deep sleep I frown. Like a deep, hard frown. You know the kind they say will give you wrinkles.

    No comments: