Monday, October 17, 2011

50 Q to free your mind. (21-25)

  • Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
  • Can't I be a joyful genius? I think I would be a joyful simpleton. I'd rather be happy and enjoy my family and friends then know everything and be constantly worried.

  • Why are you, you?
  • I am me because of the way I was raised, the beliefs that I have, and the decisions I have made.

  • Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
  • Most of the time. I will say there have been occasions where I haven't been the kind of friend a person needs, but I try my best to be there for my friends when they need me.

  • Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
  • A good friend who moves away. It's hard to keep friendships going over a distance and it's even harder to have to do the things you used to do together by yourself.

  • What are you most grateful for?
  • My friends and family.

    No comments: