Friday, October 14, 2011

50 Q to free your mind. (7-10)

Ok, I know I sorta dropped off the face of the plant for a while. I promise I have an excuse! We had a hurricane, then I went home to LA, and best of all Andrew came home on R&R. More about all of that later though.


  • Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
  • Right now, I'm sorta not doing anything. I feel like I'm stuck in limbo. I have this awesome degree, but I can't find a job. I want to voluteer, but I'm holding myself back. I need to step it up and do something get a job that utilizes my degree, volunteer and build some experience, SOMETHING! I need to stop second guessing myself, build some self confidence and do something to change the things I don't like instead of just complaining about them.

  • If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
  • I think I would have done somethings differently. I would have put more effort into my school work in college. I would have gotten an internship in something that would have benefitted me more than working in the psych lab did. The major things in my life though I wouldn't change. I love my husband, my family, and my friends. I wouldn't trade them for the world.

  • To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
  • I believe I have completely controlled my life and the course it has taken. I am where I am because of the choices I've made and I'm pretty happy here.

  • Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
  • Doing the right thing.

    No comments: