Sunday, October 16, 2011

50 Q to free your mind. (16-20)

  • How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
  • That's simple because everyone is different.

  • What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
  • I would love to scuba dive. It would be amazing to see all the reefs, fish, etc underwater. I will probably never learn though because I am ridiculously scared of drowning and don't know how to really swim.

  • Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
  • Definitely. There are parts of my past that I still worry on when I'm feeling down even though there's nothing I can do to change it and I'm sure I'm the only one who remembers it.

  • If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
  • Since we're military I'll exclude my home state because I feel it's given that I would like to live there. If I could live in any state I would choose two. I would live in Colorado in the spring/summer/fall because I love it there. I have my mom's family near by and the state is just gorgeous! Then in the winters I would live in SoCal where it's warm. I don't do snow.

  • Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
  • I try to avoid elevators because I'm claustrophobic and the idea of being stuck in one (again) scares the bejeebers out of me. Though I will say if I have to take the elevator I totally jam the button repeatedly even though I now it doesn't speed things up.

    No comments: