Saturday, October 22, 2011

50 Q to free your mind. (46-50)

  • What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
  • Speak my mind more freely and stop second guessing myself.

  • When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
  • Last night when I was laying in bed by myself.

  • What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
  • My husband and yes I have.

  • In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
  • Probably not so much.

  • Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
  • Some I am making for myself. Others are being made for me thanks to the United States Marine Corps

    No comments: