Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wine and Love



I'm linking up with Walking with Nora for her Wines and Loves.


Wines
*I'm ready for this deployment to be over. R&R was just a mean tease
*I'm sad that I didn't get to spend more time in MN with Andrea.
*I miss my family something fierce and wish that I was going home before Christmas, but it's just not in the plans for me.


Loves
*I'm glad I'm not in MN right now because evidently it's below freezing.
*I had the most amazing time with Andrea in MN and hope she'll be visiting me soon.
*Jimmy Johns on Western is open (YES!!!!)
*We are getting a Popeyes (DOUBLE YES!!!)
*Andrew will be home sooner then I know it and this deployment will be over.
*My husband is amazing at communicating with me any time that he gets the chance too and for that I'm very very thankful.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

OF COURSE I'll visit soon! Soonish, that is. As soon as I can scrape up the money. I'm aiming for beach weather! :)