Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. I just finished knitting stockings for Andrew and the guys.
2. I am a bit of a bah humbug this year because I really wish Andrew could be home for Christmas.
3. I have been enjoying the Jacksonville weather this week. With the exception of Saturday it's been sunny and gorgeous.

4. My mom wore an LSU shirt. I think hell froze over.
5. This totally Jacksonville classy. If you live here or have visited here you know what I'm talking about.
6. Christmas wine is out!!!!

7. This is the view from my front yard. I love living in nowhere's ville.
8. This is the dogs idea of sharing the sofa.
9. Tomorrow I am baking up a storm. I found a ton of cookie recipes on Pinterest I NEED to try and so the guys are getting lots of yummy baked goods in their Christmas package.
10. My cable is out so I've been re-watching all of the seasons of Gilmore Girls. I am on season 3 and yes I am awesome and do own all of the seasons.

No comments: