Tuesday, October 18, 2011

50 Q to free your mind. (26-30)

  • Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
  • I think I would prefer to never be able to make new ones. I can't imagine a world where I can't remember meeting my husband in high school, our first date, first kiss, etc.

  • Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
  • No. I think that in order to know the truth you should challenge it and make sure you have your facts in a row.

  • Has your greatest fear ever come true?
  • As far as I now I've never drowned.

  • Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
  • Not really and I guess not.

  • What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
  • When I was little my grandpa used to let us smash coke cans with a sledge hammer that I'm pretty sure was just a rubber mallet, but he always called it a sledge hammer. It's special because it's just the everyday stuff my grandpa would do with us. I miss him so much some days.

    No comments: