Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ten on Tuesday.

It's been a while since I did a 10 on Tuesday. Here it goes!

1. My mom comes to visit me today!!!! She's staying for a week and I'm SOOOOOO excited!

2. I just spent two days straight deep cleaning my house and I still feel like it's cluttered/dirty! Maybe I've become a germaphobe.

3. My house was DISGUSTING! I normally wouldn't admit that, but I haven't given it a real good scrub since Andrea helped me out cleaning it for Easter and it needed it.

4. I'm going home sometime in August. Even though I feel like I just got back, I'm excited to see my friends.

5. My pups are crazy and have been "helping" me clean all day. They're not very productive.

6. Andrew and I are officially more than halfway done with this deployment. It may not be much more than halfway, but we're over the hump.

7. He's coming home for R&R soon and I'm getting excited. At the same time though I keep thinking of all the things I haven't done yet.

8. My dad, Michelle, and G came to visit me a few weeks back. We had a blast playing mini golf and just hanging out around the house. I can't wait for them to come back for Thanksgiving.

9. Some days I feel like this deployment is flying by and other days I feel like it's crawling. I just need to remember we're over the hump and it will be done soon.

10. I've become addicted to Pinterest. There are so many great ideas floating around on this site. I can't wait to try them all!

No comments: