Sunday, August 14, 2011

50 Q to free your mind. (4-6)

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
I hope that I will have done as much if not more than I've said. As it is now I've probably said more than I've done which is not what I want for myself and I have been working hard to change it.
What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
I feel like I should say something cliche like I would wish for world peace or an ender to hunger. The truth is though, I have no idea. I would like to end this debt crisis in America. I'm not sure if that is considered a change in the world.
If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
If I could have any job I would become a Social Worker. It has been a dream of mine since I was in high school to work with children and help make their lives better. I hopefully am on the path to achieving this by studying for my GRE and applying to grad school.

No comments: