Saturday, August 13, 2011

50 Q to free your mind. (1-3)

  • How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
  • I think it would depend on the day. Yesterday I was 5. I was so excited to get a new box of 64 crayons and coloring book it was a little ridiculous. I had a great time coloring in between walking the dogs. Other days when the weight of bills and stress of taking care of everything while Andrew is gone I feel like I'm 60.
  • Which is worse, failing or never trying?
  • Never trying is definitely worse. If you don't try than you will never succeed. Even if you do try and fail then hopefully you learn something from your failure and will be successful next time.
  • If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
  • I read a quote the other day that reminded me of this question.
    Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need -Fight Club. As for menial tasks we hate such as dishes, cleaning, laundry, etc. We do it because other wise we would end up like those people on Hoarders. One of my biggest fears is being like those people and so I will gladly clean up after myself even though I don't enjoy it.

    No comments: