Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ten on Tuesday!


Ten on Tuesday on Tuesday this time!!! Lots has been going on around here lately and I thought I would do a quick catch up for everyone.

1. Andrew and I learned to snowboard this weekend. It was fun, but painful the next day. We're hoping to get to go back.

2. Andrew put in his re-enlistment packet. We're still waiting on it to be accepted and him sworn in.

3. The animals have gone crazy! Tango is loving the snow, Sue tried to run away, but came back when her paws hit the snow. Munchkin has decided she should be loud and obnoxious again.

4. Andrew and I are hoping to get to go on a snowboarding weekend this coming weekend with the guys/girls in his class.

5. I started knitting my first sweater this week. I had to frog it and start again.

6. I'm missing home like crazy and hating the cold, but making it work

7. Andrew is still on winter break so he's just been hanging around the house helping me out.

8. Andrew and I got our orders to our next duty station we report between May and June (fun stuff)

9. We're not excited about where we're going, it's not any of our 3 choices.

10. Without further ado, we're going to Camp Lejune North Carolina! (UGH)

No comments: