Sunday, January 3, 2010

Recent projects.

I have finished a ton of projects recently. Some large and some small. Here are just a few. My next project I'm working on is going to be a sweater. I got the yarn for the sweater back in October while my mom was here. I've finally finished all the other projects (read projects for everyone else) and can start on one for me.Optical Illusion blanket. I love this blanket it's really just lap sized, but it was an easy knit. I hated giving it away.

Snowman Christmas Ornament

Mitten ornament

Multi-directional scarf. This is the first project I knitted with Noro Yarn. While I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color way, the yarn is spun poorly and had tons of hay in it. I managed to pick out most of the hay, but still, I'll think twice about using it again.

No comments: