Sunday, December 6, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

Andrew and I went out to Critz Farm yesterday to pick out a live Christmas tree. We had such a good time. We brought Tango with us so that she could enjoy the great outdoors. Since it has been getting colder around here we haven't been venturing out as often. We're definitely southerners to the core. Yesterday was also Tango's 2nd birthday! Tango and I with the tree we picked out.

Andrew cutting down our tree


Once we got the tree home, off the car and into the house we started decorating! I love decorating the Christmas tree. I also baked some cookies and listened to Christmas Carols. We had a very eventful evening.
Our tree all decorated

Our second Christmas Tree

These went up the day after Thanksgiving. Our Christmas Village

Close up.
Our village has two ice skating rinks and a ton of houses.
Our stairs decorated. As I get our Christmas cards I'm hanging them from the garland.

Our stocking holders.

Once we were done with all of our decorating I sat down to work on a present I'm giving for the secret santa at work. It's going to be a throw sized blanket. I'm totally in love with it so far. It's knitting up fairly easily. Not a quickly as I was expecting, but it's still finishing up fairly fast for a blanket.

No comments: