Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ten on Tuesday (On Wednesday?!)



1. Yes my 10 on Tuesday is a day late. I'm not apologizing

2. On Tuesday we got our first snow fall that stuck to the ground!


3. Yes, I bought my dog a snuggie.

4. See she's smiling she really does like it.5. I am starting an insane knitting project. I'm going to knit OptArt by December 17th for a Secret Santa exchange at work. I will be knitting this only this month I bet.

6. I should be knitting, but instead am doing my 10 on Tuesday a day late

7. Andrew and I are going to get our Christmas tree this weekend! We're super excited since this will be our first live Christmas tree together. It's probably going to be a small one.

8. We have all of our decorations up minus our tree. Here's a peak I'll put up the rest after the tree.
9. My contract with work got extended until June! YaY for being employed until we leave Syracuse.

10. Andrew and I are still anxiously awaiting our next duty station. We will find out in January (hopefully!).

No comments: