Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Down in the South

Andrew and I had a great time at home for Christmas. I really wish that we could have gotten to stay longer. Our time was definitely crazy. It just seems to get harder and harder to fit in all of our friends and family into one visit. We still try our best though to get to see everyone.
Hanging the lights at Dad's house and putting up the ornaments in the tree.

Doesn't Ginny look amused.

Andrew did actively participate (he hung ornaments on the tall branches)

We went Christmas lighting on Christmas Eve.

While we were home Andrew took 1st birthday pictures of Jaydah and Christmas Pictures of all three girls.
Ibby, I still can't get over how big she is.

Cami, She definitely had me wrapped around her little finger.

Merry Christmas! Aren't they cuties.

Peyton got a new bike for Christmas.

I love the look of sheer kid joy on his face. I mean seriously what adult do you know who gets so excited over a book.

No comments: