Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. YAY beach day. I had an awesome day at Topsail with all the ladies and their lovely babies today.
2. I am about to pull my hair out over this sweater I'm making my mom. I realized today I read the pattern wrong and now I have to rip out the sleeves.
3. My entry way smells like cat pee and I can't figure out why. I even got down on my hands and knees and sniffed every inch of the carpet. Looks like I'm renting a steam cleaner and cleaning our living room carpet in the near future.
4. I finally finished the scarf that I had been working on. I was determined to use the whole skein of yarn that I had so it resulted in a scarf almost 9 ft. Long!
5. Andrew and I will hopefully make it to the Cherry Point Airshow this weekend. I'm super excited about it.
6. Confession: I have NEVER been to an air show before.
7. Yesterday I dropped a thing of crescent rolls on the kitchen floor and they exploded. So I did the sensible thing. I picked them up off of the floor and made dinner. Dog fur can't hurt you, right?
8.The dogs are currently fighting over one bone even though there are four within a foot perimeter of them.
9.Tomorrow I intend to stay in my pjs all day and do nothing but catch up on the DVR and knit. Sounds like the best day ever to me.
10. Shadow would like to learn to drive.

No comments: