Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. As much as I threaten to sell my dogs I miss them like crazy when they're not here.
2. I swear if my cats pee in my laundry one more time I will have Kung Pow Kitten for dinner. I'm now on wash #3.
3. If you microwave a fish stick with out turning it over it will turn into a pile of burnt gross EWW for lack of a better description. You will not be able to scrape this EWW off of the plate and will consequently have to throw the plate away.
4. Procrastination will not get you anywhere except late and tired. Trust me.
5. My favorite fitness instructor is leaving Semper Fit because her husband is EASing this BLOWS!
6. I have the best neighbors ever. My neighbor came over today and fixed my porch post that my stupid contractor did not nail in.
7. My neighbor also has his son cut my yard twice a month. Yeah, I pay him, but it's much less than I would pay to have a professional to do it and it gives his son some spending money.
8. My neighbor is also going to install the wood portion of my fence for the cost of materials and a case of beer. Can't beat that price!
9. I am anxiously anticipating my BFF Missy coming to visit me in June! I can't wait for her to come!
10. One of my BFFs out here is EASing in June. I don't think this is acceptable. I think she should stay.

No comments: