Friday, January 14, 2011

The flu

I think I have the flu and I'm going to whine here for a minute, so if you don't want to hear it don't read it!

When I'm sick I turn into a total baby, yes that's right I admitted it. I'm whiny and cranky and I hate being sick. This is definitely a trial for me with Andrew not being here. He definitely takes good care of me when I'm sick making sure that I don't even have to get off of the sofa. He makes sure that the dogs don't bother me which I think is what I'm most grateful for. I don't want to put the two of them in their crate, but I can't take them sitting on me or licking me when I'm sick. I just want to take a freaking nap!! With him not here I had to drag my own ass to the store to buy cough medicine only to get home and realize I forgot the freaking tissues. Well poo on that I'm using toilet paper I'm not leaving this house again and damn it I want someone to come take care of me!

Ok now off to put on my big girl panties take some more medicine and try not to kill my two crazy dogs who insist on laying on top of me.

No comments: