Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 1

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts


10 Facts

1. This picture was taken at the Marine Corps Ball this year.
2. I'm currently trying to distract myself from the fact that Andrew deployed.
3. I'm hoping to do something fun while he's gone. Like travel and get in shape.
4. I love knitting and am glad that it helps to relax me.
5. I'm learning to crochet and made a dinosaur for Andrew to take with him on his deployment.
6. I actually like living in J'ville. Yeah it's mostly because of the people, but I'm glad I have the opportunity to be this independent.
7.I really do have the best friends a girl could ask for.
8.I'm currently in my PJs eating ice cream and watching every season of Sex and the City.
9.I allow my self one pity day per month that Andrew is gone. Today is the first one I'm taking
10.Tomorrow I need to get up get dressed and get the heck out of my house. Someone PLEASE hold me to this!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Good for you! ps. you are NOT 21 ma'am like your profile says :)

Young Love said...

That just tells you when the last time I updated that was lol.

Michelle E said...

This is a fabulous idea!