Tuesday, July 20, 2010

10 on Tuesday

  1. What two blog posts in two days I must be going insane!
  2. I am going to lunch and a movie today with two wonderful ladies. I'm so glad that I'm making friends here in Jville. It's always stressful to move to a new place where you know no one. I'm lucky that the ladies here have welcomed me with open arms.
  3. My Daddy, Michelle, and G came to visit week before last now. I was so happy to see them.
  4. They dropped off the siding for my house, but story of my life no one is actually working on the house today
  5. My Mommy is coming to visit me in August!!! I'm so excited to see her.
  6. My sister and nephews are coming to visit in September. YAY I miss all my family so much.
  7. Andrew's wisdom teeth are healing he has a follow up soon. Hopefully he's doing fine.
  8. I found a new yarn shop out here (or actually it found me). I was contacted by the owner, evidently someone I know frequents the yarn shop and urged the owner to contact me through ravelry. I'm hoping to check it out soon and get some yummy new yarn.
  9. I'm having the hardest time deciding what to cast on next. I was going to knit this really cute bag with some leftover yarn, but the yarn just isn't working with the pattern so I need a new idea.
  10. I'm so ready to close on this house it's not funny. It seriously occupies my thoughts every waking moment and I'm beginning to have nightmares about it too. I just want this portion of this chapter in our lives to be done so we can start enjoying our house instead of hating it.

No comments: