Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 3


Ok, so I'll come clean I didn't take this picture. My mom emailed it to me today. It's my nephew and since I don't get to see him often and my mom gets to watch him every other Saturday while my sister works, she sends me the pictures! I'm totally jealous that my mom gets to see him so much lol. I love this little man. I got to see him last Friday when I went home for dinner with my mom, stepdad and sister. I can't believe how big he's gotten or how well he's speaking now! He'll be 2 the day that I graduate from college (December 19th!). We're going to have a joint graduation/birthday party for the two of us. I totally bet that I'm the only person graduating from LSU that is having a Toot Toot (Thomas the Tank Engine) party. Lol, oh well let him have his decorations he's two he totally wins.

No comments: