Thursday, September 25, 2008

Do you serve brains with that?

I honestly wonder if the Marine Corps takes their brains and issues them non-working one upon completion of boot camp. I love my husband dearly. He's an amazing man and a great person, but he just doesn't think things through sometimes. Today he told me that he was going to come to Louisiana for my birthday (YAY!), but that what he was going to do is leave TX on Sunday stay in LA Monday and Tuesday then drive home on Wednesday. Well, the only problem with this is I'm a full time college student and hold a part time job. So, he would drive home on a day I have off, be in town for two days when I have school and work and then drive home on a day I have off. Clearly he didn't think this through before he submitted for leave. So, I'm having him resubmit his leave so he drives down on Thursday is here Friday-Sunday (all days I have off!) and drives home on Monday. Hopefully, he'll remember and I won't have to throttle him :-D.

No comments: