Monday, September 29, 2008

Day 7

Sorry for the poor quality these were taken on my phone. This is what I do on my off days. I sit in the basement of Audubon Hall on campus and administer memory experiments to the poor psych students in need of extra credit in their classes!I love it I get at least 3 hours a week of time to sit quietly in a room and look out the windows while reading for my classes. I don't know if you can see it, but there is definitely an article on Serial killers in my lap. I LOVE my serial crimes class that I'm taking. It's probably the most interesting class I've taken at LSU.

After finishing up in the psych lab I got to go home! YaY! I was so excited. I spent the majority of the day with my mom shopping. I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping (yes, I know I'm an over achiever!). And I got to see Peyton this evening before heading back up to school.

No comments: