Saturday, May 15, 2010

Living with nothing

About two days before TMO came to pack our stuff I wasn't feeling to hot. So, I laid on the sofa with Tango. When I did I threw the blanket over my legs and Tango. Sushi too that as an invite to lay down. I'm so proud that my puppy and cat can finally get along.

Hey I think there's a dog under this blanket!

Yup it just moved definitely a dog


Then TMO came and we began living with nothing. The phrase of those two weeks was definitely, "I have that oh wait TMO took it!" lol. With little to do the animals were forced to entertain each other (and us!).
(No idea why this is upside down) Tango trying to convince Munch to play.

Our little set up (2 camping chairs 3 totes and a laptop)

Tango proving she is too a lap dog (My chair broke shortly after this)

I crawled in to snuggle with Tango and Andrew locked the gate (what a mean husband!!)

No comments: