Monday, May 3, 2010

Let the stress fun begin

So, Life has been crazy around here. I had my last day of work on Friday and now I'm trying to get the house ready for the packers and movers. They'll be here Thursday and Friday. That'll be a ton of fun. So far I have gone through the house and sorted everything. Now I just need to go to Salvation Army and the recycle center. Then, pack everything that is coming in the car with us so it doesn't get packed when the movers come!

A ton of stuff has happened since the last time I found my way to this blog. My sister had my second beautiful nephew and I was lucky enough to be able to go home and see him shortly after he was born. I hated having to come back to Syracuse, but I missed the hubby man. Hopefully we'll make it to LA in June sometime to see our families again.

Jacob
I brought Peyton "snow" when I came home!

We also hosted an Easter dinner at our home. It was nice to get everyone together. We were lucky that the day was beautiful because there were some many of us there was no way we would have all fit in the apartment for dinner.


No comments: