Monday, November 17, 2008

Taking it a day at a time

It's craziness around here and I'm just trying to take it all one day at a time. This week is going to be horrible! I have 2 tests, a presentation, and a paper all due on Thursday! I'm just praying that I can pull all of this off.

I had an amazing weekend at home with my family. My SIL had her third little girl last week, so I got to meet my newest niece while I was home. Her name is Jaydah Charisma (I know I know!) and she's the cutest little thing in the world! I also got to go to the 3 Rivers Art Festival with my mom and her crazy friends! We had such a good time. I got a really cool kitchen knife and my mom got me this gorgeous dress to wear for my graduation. (Now I just have to graduate!). I also got to spend some time with my dad. I miss my family so much! I don't know what I'm going to do once I move to Texas with Andrew. It's going to be craziness not being able to go home when I want to. Oh well, guess I have to grow up at some point.

Say some prayers or keep me in your thoughts that I can pull this week off!

No comments: