Friday, September 7, 2012

Journaling for me

I know that I've been very absent from this blog lately. Maybe one day I'll get back to it at a regular basis. Right now though, I want to share something that I started this past week. I came across a journaling project on Lil Blue Boo and have been working on it all week!

Day 1 was a fun start using my non-dominant hand. It didn't come out nearly as messy as I thought it was going to.


Day 2 I drew the first classroom I remembered. While I remember bits and pieces of other classrooms before 4th grade this is the one that I remember in detail.



Day 5 gave me a chance to reflect on the everyday blessings that I have in my life that I often over look.



Day 6 was all about people watching. Here in Jacksonville we're never short on eccentric people to observe.



Today was all about playing with different handwriting styles and doodles. I'm sure that I'll come back to this page several times today to fill in the blank spaces, but first I need to tackle that to do list. 



2 comments:

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

I am following along with Ashley as well and having a blast. Thanks for sharing your pages, I love your handwriting one! Great!

Andrea said...

Sounds fun! I may have to start this.