Monday, August 9, 2010

Can't sleep

It's almost 2:30am here and I just can't sleep. I'm so freaking excited that Missy is coming to visit Andrew and I. She is bringing her wonderful puppy Basco with her and we have so many things planned for this week. Lots of beach time and we're going to go to the Duplin winery with Emily, Holly, and Andrea. I kinda wish Andrew would have taken a day or two off of work but it's alright. More time for Missy and I to spend together. I'm hoping that we can make it to Beaufort, NC to see the historical sites and take a tour or two.

The day after Missy leaves my mom is coming to visit. We're planning on going down to Cape Lookout on Sunday, then who knows on Monday, and Tuesday is yarn shopping! I'm so excited to have house guests!!!!

Then in September for Labor Day Lizzie is coming with Peyton and Jake and maybe David. It'll definitely be fun. I can't wait to see my nephews.

No comments: