Thursday, December 11, 2008

SNOW


So, I was awoken this morning around 6:30 by my roommate, needless to say I wasn't a happy camper until she told me to get dressed because it was snowing outside. Baton Rouge got 2-4 inches of now and it accumulated on the ground for a little while. Craziness! It's starting to sleet/rain now, so the snow is probably done for the day. Hopefully the road conditions will clear up before I have to be at my final by 6pm or even work by 3. I can skip work if absolutely necessary though. (Sarah will deal).

This is definitely a good way to end my last finals week of college. I came into my freshman year here with a hurricane and went out wit slight flurries on Christmas day. So, I guess it's only fitting that I came into my last semester with a hurricane and end it with record snowfall in this great state. It definitely is a great good-bye.

Finals week has been crazy. I finished my last test last night at 8:30pm. I have to go to my class at 6:00pm tonight and watch a few project presentation, but I have already presented, so I don't even have to do anything. Then Saturday, I turn in a two page dialogue for my English Lit. class and I'm done! WOOO HOOO!

Everyday should start with snow it puts me in such a good mood.

No comments: