Monday, October 6, 2008

Day 15



These are my roommates! They absolutely rock. Today is my birthday and Andrew had to go back to Texas today, so they tried there hardest to make my day work. So far it's still kinda sucky but between them and my lovely CW girls things are really starting to look up.


Sunday Andrew took me out to dinner for my birthday since it was his last night in town. I wish we could have spent more time together, but I know that he can only stay so long. I had a pretty good day. His family threw me a small birthday party, basically just cake and ice cream. My whole family bailed on me which made me pretty bummed, but Andrew stepped up and was an amazing hubby man trying to make up for it.



Saturday
Andrew took my graduation photos on campus! I had such a great time. I can't wait until he gets all of the images edited and I get to pick the ones to put in my announcements and the ones I'm turning into the invite for my graduation party!

We also took Laura and Patrick's engagement photos this day (they're my roommates!). We did some in downtown Baton Rouge near the river and then we went to New Orleans and took some in Audubon Park.



Friday
This is my youngest niece. Her name is Camarah (her mom is crazy!). I got this photo from Andrew's dad and I couldn't help but post it. I think she looks precious.



Thursday!
We FINALLY got a new air conditioner. Our old one was crap and ran seriously all the time. Our last electric bill was like 250 dollars for a small 2 bedroom 2 bath apt. I'm so glad they finally replaced it. Hopefully our electric bill will start going down.

No comments: